Age Groups, Days & Times
School Leavers / Adults
Your Host / Coordinator
What is the Work My Way program?
The Work my Way Employment Program is a job ready program that offers pre-employment skills, career exploration, and hands-on practical work experience support for school leavers and adults who wish to get started on their employment journey.
Work my Way features modules tailored to the specific needs of participants.
It is designed to build skills and confidence as you work towards a pathway to employment. In addition to our customised employment modules, participants are offered one-on-one support from one of our employment mentors to guide them on their way to success.
Explore your social and career aspirations, build your skills and achieve your goals
How can I benefit from joining the program?
Key features of the program include:
- Flexibility to work toward individual skill development and explore social and career aspirations
- Support for our participants to identify goals for career aspirations, followed by a customised program to achieve these goals
- A customised approach which includes face-to-face hours, individualised support and small group work components
- Work experience support, which will assist in meeting career and social goals, as well as developing interpersonal, problem solving, organisation skills and the confidence to be independent in the workforce.
The Work my Way program is designed to enable individuals to explore their potential and provide opportunities to develop employability and social skills.
The Work my Way program delivers
- Autism specific content and support.
- Autism experienced Trainers and Mentors
- Structured learning and opportunities to practise new skills
- Connections to further education, employment services and employers.
How can I access the program?
We are currently taking expressions of interest for Work My Way. Please complete the expression of interest form here and a member of the team will be in touch with you.
For more information about supports and services at Autism SA, or to register your interest for a program, please contact My Pathways on 1300 288 476 or email@example.com.
Autism SA is accredited and registered as a provider through the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). This means that you can pay for services at Autism SA with your NDIS funding, or you may pay yourself, through fee for service.
You may be interested in the following articles
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Group (ACT)
- 18+ Yrs & Parents/Carers
Foundation skills group
- 3-5 yrs
- Early Years
- School Years
School holiday programs
- School Years
Kandu Day Options