Although, as parents, we are not physically at school with our children, there is still much we can do to support their time at school, particularly given that children spend many hours of their day and their lives attending school. This workshop provides an opportunity for parents to build their skills and confidence in supporting their children throughout their schooling lives, and dives into the following topics and discussions:
- What to expect
- Setting up good home to school, school to home communications
- Support your child might be eligible to access at school
- Preparing your child for the transition into school, and from primary to high school
- Creating and implementing systems to support day to day routines around school as well as academic expectations
- What to do if things are not going well
NDIS funding can be used for this workshop. For all NDIS funding, workshops will be included under:
Support item: 15_038_0117_1_3 (Training for carers/parents) $65.09 per hour.
When paying invoices please include booking/invoice number.