Professional Practice Committee Request to Research
By submitting your application to the Professional Practice Committee you are acknowledging acceptance of the following conditions should your project be approved:
- Contact details for researchers and supervisors that are provided on this Request to Research form may be displayed on the Autism SA website and accessible by the public
- Current and past research projects will be listed on the Autism SA website indefinitely
- Autism SA requires one copy of the final report for inclusion in the Digital Resource Centre
- A brief summary report and paragraph abstract of the outcomes and findings is required for distribution via the Autism SA website, and other online platforms
- Researchers may be requested by Autism SA to present their outcomes and findings at conferences and seminars hosted by Autism SA at no cost.
This research application must be completed by the principal researcher and should also include the required supporting documentation detailed below. If all materials are not available at the time of application you may select to “Save and Continue Later” from the bottom of the application but please note that the application will not be submitted until you click the “Submit” button at the end.
- Your ethics proposal
- Your ethics approval
- Advertising materials
- Research instrument documents or links to them