This knowledge is a must for anyone who professionally or personally supports people on the spectrum.
Explore a range of evidence-based informed strategies across the areas of social, communication, behaviour, sensory and learning – for across all ages and in a range of settings.
Get the why and most importantly the how of best practice approaches including answers to your questions such as:
How long do I try a strategy?
When do I know it’s working?
Am I over relying on this strategy?
How do I fit this strategy into the wider framework?
If you are attending an Autism SA face to face workshop as part of your work or duties, you will be obliged by the SA Government Direction to provide proof of vaccination (or exemption) when you arrive at our premises.
To ensure we prevent the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and reduce the risk of exposure to our clients, our staff and visitors, when you arrive you will be asked to examine your own health and answer the following questions:
- Have you been in close contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 (or suspected, awaiting a test outcome) coronavirus?
- Have you returned from overseas in the past 14 days?
- Have you returned from interstate in the past 14 days?
- Are you feeling sick with fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or fatigue?
- Have you been instructed by a healthcare professional to get tested for COVID-19?
Please note that if you are unwell or at risk of COVID-19, you will not be able to attend the face-to-face workshop at that time. Our team will work with you to find an alternative solution.