Early Days is a series of workshops for mothers, fathers, carers and families of young children (0-6) who are on the autism spectrum or who are going through the assessment and diagnostic process.
It is recommended to attend the “My child and autism” workshop first.
This initiative is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services through the Helping Children with Autism package.
What this workshop offers:
- Learn about autism and what it means for your child and your family.
- Learn practical strategies that can make a difference to your child’s
- Learn how to navigate and fund early intervention.
To ensure we prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and reduce the risk of exposure to our clients, our staff and visitors, when you arrive you will be asked to examine your own health and complete a form that will ask the following questions:
- Have you been in close contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 (or suspected, awaiting a test outcome) coronavirus?
- Have you returned from overseas in the past 14 days?
- Are you feeling sick with fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or fatigue?
- Have you been instructed by a healthcare professional to get tested for COVID-19?
Please note that if you are unwell or at risk of COVID-19, you will not be able to attend the face-to-face workshop at that time. Our team will work with you to find an alternative solution.