Early Days is a series of workshops for mothers, fathers, carers and families of young children (0-6) who are on the autism spectrum or who are going through the assessment and diagnostic process.
It is recommended to attend the “My child and autism” workshop first.
This initiative is funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services through the Helping Children with Autism package.
- Understand why change is so difficult
- Learn how change impacts young children on the autism spectrum
- Learn strategies for preparing for change in everyday situations.
If this workshop is full, please contact Emma Bennett on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure we prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and reduce the risk of exposure to our clients, our staff and visitors, when you arrive you will be asked to examine your own health and complete a form that will ask the following questions:
- Have you been in close contact with a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19 (or suspected, awaiting a test outcome) coronavirus?
- Have you returned from overseas in the past 14 days?
- Have you returned from interstate in the past 14 days?
- Are you feeling sick with fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or fatigue?
- Have you been instructed by a healthcare professional to get tested for COVID-19?
Please note that if you are unwell or at risk of COVID-19, you will not be able to attend the face-to-face workshop at that time. Our team will work with you to find an alternative solution.